50+ unbeatable quotes on father and daughter relationship


Quotes on father and daughter
Quotes on Father and Daughter

The relationship between father and daughter is very deep and sweet. It is the father on whom the daughter trusts most in this world. In this article, I have written quotes on father and daughter relationships.

Fathers never share their problems with their children and they do not express their love too but they are the ones who take care of your every need and can do anything for you.

It is said that before marriage, the girl's father is her boyfriend and father is the only one who can never want her daughter bad.

All the quotes in this article explain the deep relationship between Father and Daughter. So let's read Quotes on Father and Daughter Relationship.



Quotes on Father and Daughter Relationship




1. The happiest moment of my life was probably when my daughter was born.

2. My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.

3. My Daddy was my hero. He was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me so many things. But most of all he was fun. 

4. A father’s job is not to teach his daughter how to be a lady. It’s to teach her how a lady should be treated.

5. I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.

6. Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.

7. No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.

8. No one is able to make the female a queen except for her father

9. A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.

10. A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.

11.Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian and simply being there every time I need a hug.

Quotes on Father and Daughter 


12. It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.

13. Dad is and always will be my living, breathing superhero.

14. A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remain as a pillar of strength throughout our lives.

15. My father died many years ago, and yet when something special happens to me, I talk to him secretly not really knowing whether he hears, but it makes me feel better 
 to half believe it.

16. There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father.

17. Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.

18. Fathers are the most ordinary men who are turned by love into the biggest hero, adventurer, storyteller, and singer of songs.

19. My fingers may be small but I’ve got my daddy wrapped around them.

20. My life feels incomplete, my emotions deplete and my heart skips a beat when I don’t hug my daughter who is so sweet. I love you.

21. Hopefully, we were all daddy’s little girl. He was and hopefully still is wrapped around our little finger. Not to take advantage of more just for the comfort of knowing he is there.

22. Because death is the only thing that could have ever kept him from you.

23. Dear daddy, you taught me everything I know. I’m grateful to God for being your daughter.

Quotes on Father and Daughter


24. Little daughters are the only people able to soften the hearts of strong men.

25. A wedding is for daughters and fathers. The mothers all dress up, trying to look like young women. But a wedding is for a father and daughter. They stop being married to each other on that day.

26. It was like we were exchanging codes, on how to be a father and a daughter, like we’d read about it in a manual, translated from another language, and we’re doing our best with what we could understand.

27. The mark of a wonderful father is the one whose children run into his arms when his arms are empty.

28. He was a father. That’s what a father does. It eases the burdens of those he loves. Saves the ones he loves from painful last images that might endure for a lifetime.

29. My life is a fairy tale because it revolves around a princess – my beautiful daughter. I love you.

30. On the day my daughter was born I realized that the sparkle in her eyes was my guiding light and her smile, my life’s purpose. I love you.

31. Having a daughter makes you see things in a different way. This is the only girl. So I don’t care what it takes to protect her. You can call it what you want to call it. As long as you treat her the same way I treat her, like my princess, I don’t mind.

32. She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.

33. Our dearest daughter, you are the wheel that keeps our lives spinning and you are the reason why we are always smiling. We love you.

34. You have to be a reliable and predictable, loving, and available father for your daughter if you want your daughter to have a happy childhood.

35. I think a dad has to make his daughter feel that he’s genuinely interested in what she’s going through.

36. To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.

37. Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.

38. I took my daughter to the father-daughter dance and I cried like a little baby. She’s 11 years old, so seeing her get dressed up and pretty made me cry.

39. Ordinary father-daughter love had a charge to it that generally was both permitted and indulged. There was just something so beautiful about the big father complementing the tiny girl Bigness and tininess together at last—yet the bigness would never hurt the tininess! It respected it. In a world in which big always crushes tiny, you wanted to cry at the beauty of big being kind of and worshipful of and being humbled by tiny. You couldn’t help but think of your own father as you saw your little girl with hers.

Quotes on Father and Daughter


40. When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.

41. A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.

42. Our dearest daughter, you are the wheel that keeps our lives spinning and you are the reason why we are always smiling. We love you.

43. I may seem quiet and reserved but if you mess with my daughter I will break out a level of crazy that will make your nightmares seem like a happy place.

44. Do you want all problems to melt away? Look at your daughter, hug her and kiss!

45. Your daughter wants your guidance and support; she wants and needs a strong bond with you. And, as all successful fathers know, you need a strong bond with her.

46. A good father-daughter relationship ….can empower daughters to believe in themselves and to prosecute a case with conviction and confidence. It can bestow upon a girl a sense of belonging, self-efficacy, and resilience for life.

47. He taught me that there is no shame in breaking something, only in not being able to fix it.

48. My daughter, you are worthy of being loved because you are so precious to me that I died for you.

49. A good father will not allow any man to come into his daughter’s life and ruin it.

50. Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.

End of Quotes on Father and Daughter Relationship!





























































Comments