Quotes for mother

Quotes for mothers

It was once said, "God cannot exist everywhere at any time, so God created Mother." There are not enough words that can describe the love of the mother. She works selflessly for the child day and night.

Mother is the first teacher, best friend of her children. She is the one who teaches you to walk. She feels pain when you are hurt, she might not show you this, but she does.

Whenever you get into a fight with your mother, just remind yourself of her sacrifices, which she has made for you every second, then you will automatically come down.

People in the world are rushing to achieve something, which makes them feel better, but they forget the greatest gift that they have a mother.

In this article, I have come up with some beautiful quotes for mom that will make you realize how beautiful she is and why she is the greatest God for us.

These quotes on mother will remind you of her beauty. In our days, we do not even realize that she exists, but she is the one who is supporting us on the backend.

The person who does so much for you, it is time to do something for her. You can make a card for her, help her with her work, and tell her how much you love her.

Someone who thinks about your happiness every time, shouldn't you also think about it? Remember the days when you had a fever, and she takes care of you all night. And when you don't want to go to school, she does her best to send you there so that you can grow better.

By the way, Mother's Day is not the only day when we should celebrate our mother, but on this day we have more mother's support in our mind, so try and make her feel fantastic. We should appreciate and take care of her every day.

She is the one who looks after all the members of the house, how beautiful she is. So make sure you make her happy every day, not just on Mother's Day.



Quotes for Mother




1.“The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children.”

2.“Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.”

3.“My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am, I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual, and physical education I received from her.”

4.“My mom smiled at me. Her smile kind of hugged me.”

5.“Art is the child of nature in whom we trace the features of the mother's face.”

6.“The best love in the world is the love of a man. The love of a man who came from your womb, the love of your son! I don't have a daughter, but maybe the love of a daughter is the best, too. I am first and foremost, but right after that, I am a mother. The best thing that I can ever be is me. But the best gift that I will ever have is being a mother.”

7.“I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.”

8.“I like it when my mother smiles. And I especially like it when I make her smile.”

9.“The best place to cry is on a mother's arms.”

10.“He didn't realize that love as powerful as your mothers for you leaves its own mark.”

11.“...I have so many dreams of my own, and I remember things from my childhood, from when I was a girl and a young woman, and I haven't forgotten a thing. So why did we think of Mom as a mom from the very beginning? She didn't have the opportunity to pursue her dreams, and all by herself, faced everything the era dealt her, poverty and sadness. She couldn't do anything about her awful lot in life other than suffer through it and get beyond it and live her life to the very best of her ability, giving her body and her heart to it completely. Why did I never give a thought to Mom's dreams?”

12. She is the only woman in the world that will constantly forgive your lies, no matter how big they are. She will still give you that warm smile just minutes after you misbehaved and made her angry as hell.

13.A mom will endure the pain caused when you reject her and her kisses because you’re too cool to be seen with her when you meet your friends. She will be the only one supporting and lifting your spirit up whenever you’re feeling down.

14.Mothers leave all their personal needs behind so their children can have everything they need. They will not sleep or eat until you come home and they know you’re safe and sound. Mothers will protect their children with the price of their own lives.

15.A mother will do all these things with unconditional love, and she won’t stop just because you’re 50 years old and live in another country.

16.Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.



17.God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.


18.Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.



19.We are born of love; Love is our mother.



20.A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.



21.Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.


22.That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in.


23.A child’s first teacher is its mother.

24.Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children.


25.If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?

26.Mothers are the only ones that think nothing is beyond their control when it comes to their children.



27.Mothers who work full time – they’re the real heroes.

28.In a child’s eyes, a mother is a goddess. She can be glorious or terrible, benevolent or filled with wrath, but she commands love either way. I am convinced that this is the greatest power in the universe.

29.A mother is a woman who shows you the light when you just see the dark. 



30.Never undermine yourself because you are 'just' a house mom.

31.“A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” 

32.“When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” 

33.“Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” 

34.“Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” 

35.“My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. ” 

36.“To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” 

37.“Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.”

38. “Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.” 

39. “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.”

40. “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.”


41. “Any mother could perform the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease.”

42. “Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.” 

43. “No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.”

44. “However motherhood comes to you, it’s a miracle.”

45."It's a funny thing about mothers... Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful."

46.“‘Can anything harm us, mother, after the night-lights are lit?’‘Nothing, precious,’ she said; ‘they are the eyes a mother leaves behind her to guard her children.’”

47.All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.

48.I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
49.Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face

50.If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from my mother



Thank you!






































Comments