50+ Amazing Shahrukh Khan Quotes that will show you the path to success

Shahrukh Khan is the "King of Bollywood". Many people love him for his great films and his kindness. Despite being born in a poor household, he has earned so much name and fame.

It is his hard work that led him to this place of success today. He entertained the people with his many films and went on to live his life with his good behavior.

How can there be so many qualities inside a human being? Shahrukh leaves no chance to help people. he Just keeps sharing his happiness with people.

This article contains 50+ amazing Shahrukh Khan quotes that will tell you about his life and help you understand why people call him "King Khan".


Shahrukh Khan Quotes


1. If I talk to a girl, it's assumed that I'm having a scene with her. If I don't, then it's assumed that I'm gay.

2. Whenever I fail as a father or husband... a toy and a diamond always work.

3. I don't like the trappings of stardom. I wear shoes and Dolce & Gabbana because I'm told to. But I'm not trapped by it.

4. Some people say, 'Shah Rukh, you work so hard. Why don't you sit back with a glass of red wine or go out on the terrace for a smoke?' But that's not me.

5. I want people to know that movie stars live a normal, middle-class life.

- Shahrukh khan Quotes


6. I have never claimed to do the right kind of things and make politically correct statements.

7. I am very clear that when I work with a director what he or she says is the last word.

8. There's a whole form of literature in India which talks about the quest for the perfect man by a woman, where every woman looks for a perfect man but only ends up with half that.

9. Sometimes a lot of us men think we are doing everything for the woman we love, but there is an aspect of a woman a man doesn't understand.

10. Without hurting anybody, we all tend to laugh at others' discomfort. When someone slips on a banana skin and falls it's funny.

11. I personally believe the film turns out better when shot in one short schedule, plus it doesn't stress the actors.

12. I could lie and say my wife cooks for me, but she doesn't. My wife has never learned cooking but she has great cooks at home.

13. You know, I think we Indians are afraid to show and celebrate our happiness, lest things change around. But I feel that it's okay to be sad and okay to show when
 you are happy.

14. When people call me God, I say, no, I'm still an angel or saint of acting. I still have a long way to go.

15. I have no self-centeredness or ego about being a movie star.

16. I truly believe my job is to make sure people smile.

17. The line between what I really am, and what I am on the reel, is slowly diminishing.

18. I think the way the audience takes the Indian film-star is a little different from the way the audience takes the Western star there. We are considered demi-gods here, and the reason is not that we are better or good, but because there is no other mode of entertainment in India.

- Shahrukh khan Quotes


19. Yes I have made a lot of money and I have a lot of respect, my films have done well, and I know there are loads of loads of people who look up to me and really love me. I really just thought this is like a strange dream. I have never thought this is a success - I don't have a standard.

20. When I think back on it, of course, I got lucky and got great directors and good breaks but all that was the physical part. But what made me a star was that I could take a chance and not have anything to worry about in terms of losing.

21. Don’t become a philosopher before you become rich.

22. It’s okay to be confused. Confusion is the route to all clarity in the world.

23. Money is a good thing to run after. It is very important to be financially stable but you have to keep your wrongs and rights in mind. Don’t shy away from earning but without selling your soul.

24. There might come a time when you feel lonely. That is when your creativity will be like your best friend.

25. Success is not a good teacher. Failure makes you humble.

26. Making the mistake of thinking your dreams will take flight without you having to flap madly at those wings to get up into the sky, is plain silly.

27. Don’t let your fears become boxes that enclose you. Open them out, feel them, and turn them into the greatest courage you are capable of.

28. Study hard. Work hard. Play harder. Don’t be bound by rules, don’t hurt anybody and never ever live somebody else’s dream.

29. Don’t ever treat your little insanities as if they are aberrations that ought to be hidden from the rest of the world.

30. I realize that things don’t always need to be functional to fulfill a need. Sometimes when things are broken, the greatest creativity emanates from their fragments.- Shahrukh khan Quotes



31. Laziness isn’t merely a physical phenomenon, about being a couch potato, stuffing your face with fries and watching cricket all day. It’s a mental thing, too, and 
  that’s the part I have never aspired for.

32. Youngsters are the most discerning audience. They want entertainment, they want issues.

33. A moment will come when there isn’t anything that’s going right. But don’t panic. With a little embarrassment, you will survive it. All you have to do is make a 
  move and move on a bit. 

- Shahrukh khan Quotes


34. Whatever it is that pulling you back, is not going away unless you stand up and start forging your path in the opposite direction. Stop whining and start moving.

35. You can’t spend your life explaining yourself to people. You really need to learn to ignore a lot of things that people say about you.

36. When you get to be 50, you will know that the bulk of your regrets are from not having done what you wished to do.

37. Whenever I start feeling too arrogant about myself, I always take a trip to the U.S. The immigration guys kick the star out of my stardom.

- Shahrukh khan Quotes


38. I don’t teach my children what is Hindu and what is Muslim.

39. Sometimes you need to let people feel important by disliking you. It's their little happiness.

40. I'm running in a race and people are on the other track, I'm running with myself.

41. You can love me or hate me but.. you can’t ignore me.

42. If you want to become something, achieve something in life, then always listen to your heart.

43. As for my destination, I don’t think I ever knew one. I walk, I run in the direction of my dreams. Things change along the way, people change, I change, the world changes, even my dreams change. I don’t have a place to arrive, I just keep doing what I know how to do, the best that I can do it. I’ll probably end up a deluded geriatric in a wheelchair wearing a cape and tights, imagining my own flight out of this world, but of course with a young girl in my arms.

- Shahrukh khan Quotes


44. The problem with success is that you lose the capacity to fail and the capacity to surprise people. So, if I'm able to surprise myself every day, I can surprise you as well. If I enjoy someone's work and they offer me their project, I do it. So what's the point of the supposed creativity? If Mona Lisa could be made by anyone, then it wouldn't have been the most beautiful painting in the world. The knowledge that you can fail can make you come first.

45. Even though I am fantastic looking, I am still quite intelligent.

46. There's a personal me, there's an actor me and there's a star me.

47. My life may seem glamorous from the outside but off-screen it's as ordinary as anyone else's.

- Shahrukh khan Quotes


48. I do have a close circle of friends and I am very fortunate to have them as friends. I feel very close to them I think friends are everything in life after your family. You come across lots of people all the time but you only make very few friends and you have to be true to them otherwise what's the point in life? 

49. I know it's very idealistic and utopian, but I believe we need to just let everyone not be judged in terms of religion, groups or nations, or region.

50. I do believe that an actor, who is self-aware, will never do a film that is not an extension of his personality.

- Shahrukh khan Quotes






























Comments