50+ heart touching MS dhoni quotes that will change your life forever.

MS Dhoni was the captain of the Indian cricket team for a long time and led the Indian team to the pinnacle of victory many times. The whole country loves MS Dhoni very much.

No one would have thought that a child would come out of a small town and reach such a high place in life. Doing this is possible due to only two things - Dedication and Focus. 

So let us try to find out through MS Dhoni quotes how Dhoni has steadily maintained the focus so that you too can do so.

Here are the 50+ MS Dhoni Quotes.

50+ MS Dhoni Quotes


1. I never allow myself to be pressured. 
-MS Dhoni Quotes

2. When people talk about South Africa, it's all about lions and elephants. But when we talk about India, we talk about tigers. 
-MS Dhoni Quotes

3. If you have forest, if you have green forest, the water table goes up. What happens with deforestation is the water level goes down and we all know how much importance drinking water has. 
-MS Dhoni Quotes

4. For me, it's important to build good partnerships rather than score centuries. Once, you have those partnerships, you will also get centuries.

5. I don't study cricket too much. Whatever I have learned or experienced is through cricket I've played on the field, and whatever little I have watched.

6. Getting up quite late in the morning, going and trying to clean my bikes - I have quite a few of them in Ranchi - spending some time with my family, my parents and friends. Going out for rides with my friends and having lunch or dinner at a roadside hotel - that's my favourite time-pass. These are the sort of things that really excite me.

7. After one Olympics, if we invest in sports and say we will get a gold medal in the next Olympic, it doesn't work like that in sports. How it works is that you provide the infrastructure, provide education about nutrition and health. 
-MS Dhoni Quotes

8. I love being in the present. When I was playing for my school, the only thing I wanted to do was get selected for the under-16 or the under-19 district teams. When I was selected for the district, I would think about the next level, which was getting selected for the state side. I'm a person who lives very in the moment.

9. Self-confidence has always been one of my good qualities. I am always very confident. It is in my nature to be confident, to be aggressive. And it applies in my batting as well as wicketkeeping.

10. I love to be in the moment. I love to analyse things a bit. 
-MS Dhoni Quotes

11. If you are good at studies, and you want to play cricket, you may work harder than any other person, but you may not achieve it. So it's something you have to balance in life and be practical where you are good and then channelise your efforts in the right direction to be successful in life.

12. I tell my wife she is only the third most important thing after my country and my parents, in that order.

13. Going out for rides with my friends and having lunch or dinner at a roadside hotel - that's my favourite time-pass. 
-MS Dhoni Quotes

14. Winning the World Cup was very special because it meant so much to so many. One thing about our country that is constant is cricket. The smile it brought to people's faces was the thing I shall always remember. It reminded me, reminded all of us, of our importance to the lives of the Indian people less lucky than we are.

15. You need to perform consistently, and if you're raising the standard, you have to stand by it. You have to keep on doing well.

16. Cricket is not everything, not by any means, but it is a large part of who I am.

17. I really don't care what people say; I found Srinivasan as someone who was always there to help cricketers.

18. Till the 10th standard, I was quite good - I got 66% that year. After my 10th, I got really involved with cricket, so I didn't have any time to study. And my parents didn't push me, either, which was very good for me.

19. I'm quite used to playing with few injuries, whether it is back, fingers, elbow, or something else. You have to be tough and get on with the game.

20. The more allrounders you have, the more difficult it becomes for the opposition. The reason being, if you have players who can bat and bowl, and if they are proper 
   allrounders - they may be spinning or fast-bowling allrounders - they add to the strength of the team.

21. The biggest learning during my tenure as a captain was that, a lot of time, I used to think that this is common sense. But no, there is nothing called common sense.

22. I live for the moment - not the future, not the 

23. The biggest problem is when a player asks a captain why he is not playing but does not want an honest answer.

24. Captain Cool. That's the name we've given him because of the ease with which he seems to cope with pressure. Here's his take on handling the hopes of 1.2 billion people.

25. A big reason for his success as captain is that he is able to understand each individual in the team. 

26. Not just "his boys", he is in sync with the woman in his life too. Having your personal life sorted is very crucial if you have to be in charge of the toughest job in world cricket. 

27. If you don’t really have a dream, you can’t really push yourself; you don’t really know what the target is.

28. I don’t mind repeating everything.

29. You Don’t play for the crowd, You are playing for the country.

30. I have three dogs at home. Even after losing a series or winning a series, they treat me the same way. 
-MS Dhoni Quotes

31. Life may have its bad days which leave you feeling demotivated, But don’t you worry!” Always Remember That: “PICTURE ABHI BAAKI HAI MERE DOST”

32. I am always the one who is responsible for anything bad that happens in Indian cricket. Everything that happens is because of me.

33. You die, you die. You don’t see which is the better way to die.

34. Without any Motion or Movement, There is no Life. 
-MS Dhoni Quotes

35. You have seen cricketers who are not god-gifted, but even then, they have gone far. That’s because of the passion.

36. You learn a lot more when you’re going through a rough period compared to the good times when everything goes your way.

37. When people say ‘He’s in the form”, nobody has seen the form. It’s a state of mind where you are confident and you think very positively and everything you think about, you think it’s very achievable. It’s about how you treat the mind.

38. Frankly speaking, I don’t understand Duckworth-Lewis. I just wait for the umpire’s decision. 
-MS Dhoni Quotes

39. Till the Full stop does not Come, The Sentence is not Complete.

40. As a skipper, when you try to manipulate the field, you need to see the strengths of the fast bowlers.

41. I have always believed that the process is more important than results.

42. From when I was a young boy, I read books on weapons and tanks and combat. I was so interested in the army.

43. No. I am on National duty everything else can wait.

44. It’s important to learn and not repeat the same mistakes. What’s done is done.

45. Spirit of cricket is not about just the guidelines provided.

46. Finishing is one of the most difficult things to do in cricket. A player can’t be a finisher in just 6 months or one year. You have to be used to that responsibility, keeping on doing what is required from you over a period of time.

47. Everybody has views in life, and it should be respected. 
-MS Dhoni Quotes

48. Since 2005, I have not spent much time with my family. In fact, I have spent more time at the Taj Landsend in Mumbai. It was my 100th visit recently, which means I have spent more than 400 days in that hotel, and that is a lot more than I have spent with my family.

49. Maybe because I bat aggressively and go for big hits at times, people tend to remember my batting. But I have always done well as a stumper, too.

50. Take Action In Silence, No Lion Attacks In Noise. 
-MS Dhoni Quotes







































Comments