Best Virat Kohli quotes that will help you succeed

Virat Kohli is the most popular face in the cricket world. And he is the best batsman in the world. India is a country where a lot of people play cricket but some get a chance to play for the country. 

To get a place in the Indian team requires a lot of hard work and dedication. Virat Kohli is a true example of hard work, dedication, and focus.

Every word spoken by successful people is inspiring and it takes a lesson. If you want to be successful in this world, then you have to observe the action of successful people. 

For example, if you want to be a hardworking person who has the ability to work dedicatedly for long hours, then you should start looking at people and learning from people who have this tremendous potential.

Here I have written the best Virat Kohli quotes for you. You can learn from them and take your life forward in the path of success.

Quotes have tremendous potential to influence the mind. The spoken words of the mythical people are coming out from their experience of real success in life, that is why every word of theirs is so powerful that it can affect anyone's mind.

Success is not something that you get overnight, it requires a lot of hard work and dedication. Virat Kohli quotes will give you deep insight into his thought process. 

You will understand how he thinks, and how he manages to handle a lot of pressure, how focused he is, and many things. As you continuously start learning in this way, your thought process will also gradually become like Virat Kohli.

All the Virat Kohli quotes listed in this article have been taken from his interviews, seminars, etc.


Virat Kohli Quotes


1. I feel really blessed when people start comparing me with Sachin, but I keep myself focused on my performance and not on such comparisons. I literally worship him, so I don”t see too much in this comparison. No cricketer has been able to score one hundred centuries like Sachin.
-Virat kohli
 

2. I do not abuse players. I talk to myself; I abuse myself. It”s my way of letting off steam. I do it after every century; I do not do it always. I keep telling myself: “Improve, improve from the previous match, the previous shot. You can do it.”
-Virat Kohli
 

3. Whatever you want to do, do with full passion and work really hard towards it. Don”t look anywhere else. There will be a few distractions, but if you can be true to yourself, you will be successful for sure.
-Virat Kohli


4. In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero and will continue to remain so. Apart from him and outside cricket, my mother has remained my inspiration. Whatever difficult time I had faced, she was always there for me. She has given me all the strength. She maintained her composure and supported me in tough times.
-Virat Kohli quotes
 

5. I support Real Madrid. I”m a big fan of Cristiano Ronaldo.
-Virat Kohli


6. Believe in yourself and you shall succeed.


7. So make sure you’re always in good company.


8. As a sportsperson, the best thing is people recognizing you and loving you for what you do. For me, glamour is 100 people in the hotel feeling happy to see you.
– Virat Kohli


9. It was a personal decision for me to stand and say that cricket is all I have in life, there’s nothing I need to do other than cricket. If I want to achieve whatever I thought as a kid, I need to work hard and not let it go to waste.


10. Irrespective of whether you have the talent or not, one has to work hard. Just being talented doesn’t mean anything; you can end up wasting it before you realize it.
– Virat Kohli



11. I want to be relaxed in my personal life. I really don’t like to be hassled.
– Virat Kohli


12. My focus had always been the on-side. My coach wanted me to work on the offside strokes since he was convinced of my ability and timing on the leg side. I worked hard and firmed up my defensive technique. I am happy getting runs all around the wicket now and getting a lot of boundaries. No one calls me a ‘leggie batsman’ anymore.
– Virat Kohli


13. As a kid, even I knew everything about my favorite cricketers. I used to know everything possible. Now I see kids knowing about me. It feels good.
– Virat Kohli


14. Sachin Tendulkar has carried the burden of the nation for 


21 years. It is time we carried him on our shoulders
-Virat Kohli

15. Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.
-Virat Kohli


16. Success, Hard Work, Believe In Yourself
   

17. Life is what happens in-between the mother and the sister
-Virat Kohli
  

18. I love tattoos. And mine symbolizes who I really am. I have a Samurai on my left arm. At a subconscious level, I connect to this warrior and model myself on his discipline, skills, and honor. There is also a tribal tattoo and a Chinese symbol of faith. I have seen a lot of people getting tattoos just because it's a trend.
-Virat Kohli
 

19. The more centuries that I am able to score, the happier I will be.
-Virat Kohli


20. People from North India are generally known to be aggressive and emotional.
-Virat Kohli


21. Nothing extraordinary happens to a cricketer if you time his career - which is very short.
-Virat Kohli

  
22. I don't think one can question MS leadership.
-Virat Kohli


23. Irrespective of whether you have a talent or not, one has to work hard. Just being talented doesn't mean anything; you can end up wasting it before you realize it.
  

24. I do believe in God. But you won't find me visiting temples every now and then. I believe in self-realization. Peace of mind matters a lot to me. What's the point in doing something just for the sake of it? I'd rather do something I like doing as long as I'm being true to myself.
  

25. In T20, you don't have time to get distracted - it's so quick, you have to run around in the field, and while batting, you don't actually think about anything else.
  

26. Becoming an inspiration for kids is great. I want to inspire them to do whatever they want to.
I've had a fan who made a painting of my face with her fingers. I have put it up in my room. It was sweet and very different.
  

27. People from North India are generally known to be aggressive and emotional.
  


28.'Border' was the first movie that I watched on the big screen. It always takes me back to my childhood.
  

29. Endorsements are a reward for good performance on the field, and the commitments made after signing them need to be done.
  

30. I am a fan of the 'Rocky' films, and 'Rocky 4' is my favorite. I also like 'The Warriors.'
  

31.I love playing under pressure. In fact, if there's no pressure, then I'm not in the perfect zone.
   

32. I really want a movie made on Sachin Tendulkar's life. That is something I'm looking forward to. There will be so much emotion in that movie.
  

33. I wasn't very good at academics, but I could have been if I could have studied well. I was a smart kid.
  
34. Never stop working hard. Every day counts.never stop 
  

35.I'm not someone who sits at home and doesn't like to go out, doesn't like to watch movies. I like to live my life.

36. The more centuries that I am able to score, the happier I will be.

37. You just feel a little odd when you don't get your kind of food. Fortunately, there are Indian restaurants all over the world.

38. He's a fighter on the field but his bat speaks another language. Controlled aggression is the name of the game when Virat Kohli wields his willow. The casual observer might latch on to the MCs and BCs he spouts on the cricket field (and off it), but leading the Indian Test team while also being the number one batsman in a country where the sport is more of a religion cannot be easy.

39. He is considered to be captain cool by his fans and the experts just can’t stop appreciating him for whatever potential he has shown to the world.

40.“A fit body gives you confidence. And there’s nothing more impressive than a great attitude, which you can wear on your sleeve. But you’ll have to remember the difference between being rude and being confident,” stated Virat during an interview.

41. There's no ideal way to put in hard work. Every day is an opportunity. Stay fit stay healthy! 


42. I have made a few mistakes early on that I admit myself, and there have been times when I have gone over the top and done things that you shouldn't do in international cricket, but that's how you learn.
  

43. On the field, aggression can sometimes be a positive emotion. It boosts performance and can lift your game. But over the years, I have learned that restrained aggression is a better animal. That way, you will conserve your energy and won't spend yourself quickly.
  


44. I want my wardrobe to be full of good clothes so that when I'm deciding what to wear, I don't run out of options. I love shopping!
I delayed my father's funeral because of cricket.
  


45. A lot of people tell me a lot of things about my conduct, my game, my future... but I try to stay away from their words of wisdom. I don't let it distract me. On the field, you will be facing the ball alone. If you fail, you will the only one to blame. So, you should be the one deciding for yourself.
  


46. I don't think there is anything wrong in earning money from the sport you love. If you work hard and get benefits from it, there is no harm. The day you feel that you are not working hard and are only looking at the benefits, that's where the problem is.
  


47. I wasn't sure of the exact mindset you should have when you go into a Test match. So I probably became too defensive when I played my first Test match. Short balls in one-day cricket, I have never thought of just defending.


48.I feel only my friends and family need to know what is happening in my personal life.
  

49.I love playing under pressure. In fact, if there's no pressure, then I'm not in the perfect zone.


50.I don't really read a lot of newspapers. I don't pay attention to what is being said or written about me. I've had lots of experiences in the past when I got too much into it. That sort of diverts your focus.


How to get the maximum benefit from Virat Kohli Quotes.


Note: 50+ Virat Kohli quotes have been written in this article, you do not need to remember everyone, you will definitely get some quotes, which will directly touch your heart, just remember them, and apply them.

1. Choose your favorite quotes, and write it on the page, and paste it on the wall, and read them on a daily basis.

2. Start Implementing! Quotes can help you only when you know the true meaning of quotes.


To read more such inspiring and beautiful quotes, please subscribe to our website.

Virat Kohli has a strong fan base. He is even the captain of RCB (IPL team). Virat Kohli quotes, which are written in this article, are taken from his events, interviews, etc.

We reviewed all of his interviews, which are available on YouTube, and picked up the best thing he said about his career.

Also, read essential topics like how to be happy in life, and quotes by Sandeep Maheshwari.

I hope that all these Virat Kohli quotes will help you and create huge energy in you, which will eventually lead you to success.

Thank you.
  

  





Comments